NiacinMax is also known as nicotinic acid. It is a vitamin B and occurs naturally in all plants and animals, although it may be added to many foods as a vitamin supplement.
Importance of Niacin
Having enough of niacin is important for the body. Some of the well-known benefits of niacin are explained below.
- Niacin has been used as a treatment for high cholesterol for a long time. Several studies have shown that it increases HDL cholesterol (the good cholesterol) and lowers triglyceride levels. However, these effects are only achieved at high doses.
- Niacin has been shown to reduce atherosclerosis, which in simple terms is hardening of the arteries.
- Niacin is an FDA-approved treatment for pellagra.
- There is some evidence that niacin might help lower the risk of Alzheimer’s disease, cataracts, osteoarthritis and type 1 diabetes. However, more research needs to be done.
- Niacin is the energy source of your body as it helps your cells convert proteins, fats and carbohydrates into energy.
- Niacin helps in red blood cell formation.
- Aids digestion by increasing production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach.
Natural Sources of Niacin
Niacin occurs naturally in many foods including eggs, poultry, meat, fish and greens, though in a fraction of a dose required to reduce triglycerides. Many food products are synthetically fortified with niacin during manufacture.
Why Take Niacin Supplements?
As already outlined, just like any other nutrient, niacin is important for our body, especially for our skin, our digestive system and our nervous system. Deficiency of niacin is associated with pellagra. The symptoms of pellagra are commonly known as the 3D’s.
- Dermatitis presents as thick, scaly, darkly pigmented rash that develops symmetrically in sun-exposed areas of the body.
- Diarrhea begins as vomiting, abdominal pain, an initial period of constipation and inflammation of the tongue and mouth.
- Delirium presents as headache, apathy, fatigue, depression, disorientation and memory loss.
- A fourth D, death occurs if pellagra is left untreated.
When it comes to selecting niacin supplements, obviously you would want to select the best and it is here that NIACINMAX steps in.
What is NIACINMAX?
It is one of the best niacin supplements available in the market. We know that niacin is the main source of energy production from fats, carbohydrates and proteins. This is what makes it critical for athletes, bodybuilders and really, anyone else involved in regular physical activity.
It is not just the energy production that is important, but its ability to increase blood flow, red blood cell production and human growth hormone levels, that make it much more beneficial in improving overall performance.
Why Is It Better Than Its Counterparts?
Whenever we take any pill, any syrup or medicinal powder, it has to pass through our digestive system before it is absorbed in the blood stream to be ultimately delivered to the target cells. It takes around 2-4 hours for any conventional supplement to work their way through the digestive system. As nutrient moves through the digestive system, some of it is destroyed by the acidic environment of the stomach and at the end, very little nutrient actually reaches the target cell. Bioavailability of conventional supplements is not 100% and therefore, you need multiple or high doses to maintain a steady nutrient concentration in the body.
NIACINMAX, on the other hand, has some unique features that make it far superior than its counterparts. Let’s take a look at them.
- Unlike conventional supplements, it completely avoids the digestive system, with no loss of nutrients.
- It is in the form of a thin strip of film that rapidly dissolves on the tongue and is quickly absorbed through the mucosal lining into the blood.
- It has 100% bioavailability, as it completely by-passes the digestive system.
- Since it by-passes the digestive system, there is no chance of irritating the stomach lining, meaning that it wont cause any side-effects.
- It utilizes the liposomal encapsulation technology that protects the nutrient right up till it reaches the target cells.The liposomes are phospholipids, which are naturally found in our bodies. They surround the niacin molecule like an armor, shield it from damage and transport it safely in the bloodstream. Liposome fuses with the target cells and delivers the niacin safely.
- Its liposomes are made up from the highest purity, pharmaceutical grade Phosphatidylcholine, giving them increased stability and strength. This way, niacin is better protected, absorbed and 100% effective.
- It possesses the unique combination of liposomal technology and dissolving film delivery system that ensures rapid action and maximum efficiency, even at a lower dose, as compared to other niacin supplements available in the market.
- It is produced in state-of-the-art laboratories using CE approved, first-rate manufacturing procedures.
- It has undergone extensive in-vivo testing to ensure product safety and efficacy.
- Advanced delivery technology stabilizes, protects and enhances active ingredients for optimal effects at lower doses.
Benefits of Taking NIACINMAX
With its advance delivery system, it reaps the maximum benefits at a lower dose. Let’s take a look, in detail, at its advantages.
Increasing Oxygen Flow
The power supply of your muscles depends on optimal delivery of oxygen, nutrients and hormones. This affects your stamina, endurance and your ability to perform at a higher intensity level for a longer period of time. It is not just your muscles that need increased oxygen delivery, but your brain also needs oxygen to perform. Both your brain and your muscles work in sync. Split-second decisions and rapid reactions on the field require both your brain and muscles to participate. The key to ensuring an optimal delivery of oxygen is by dilation or widening of blood vessels. An increase in the diameter of blood vessels also helps in removing metabolic waste products such as lactic acid and carbon dioxide, delaying fatigue and holding back the burn long enough for you to reach the finish line.
The bio structured niacin and direct cell delivery ensure that there is maximum dilation of blood vessels to increase oxygen delivery and improve your performance.
Increasing Red Blood Cell Production
Red blood cells are the power-house of your body, as they not only make up to 45% of your total blood volume, but also carry oxygen. Increasing the number of red blood cells significantly increases the amount of oxygen carried and transported in your body, thereby improving your performance. This is known as bodybuilding. This has been a hot topic in the sports community for a long time, as doing it in a safe and legal way is a basic requirement. In steps NIACINMAX.
- It provides a safe, legal and natural way to increase your red blood cell count.
- Niacin is a natural erythropoietin stimulating agent. It stimulates erythropoietin (EPO) production, which increases red blood cell production.
- An increase in red blood cell production means an increase in oxygen-carrying capacity and oxygen delivery. The newer, younger blood cells have an increased oxygen-carrying capacity than their older counterparts.
- Boosting your red blood cell count means reducing the amount of lactic acid produced by your body and delaying the onset of muscle fatigue and burn. Thereby, increasing your endurance and workout intensity.
An Anti-oxidant for Red Blood Cells
We know the key to an improved performance is red blood cells and the oxygen they carry. Red blood cells are vulnerable to oxidative damage. Intense workouts promote production of reactive oxygen species (ROS) and other free radicals. These ROS and free radicals continually damage your red blood cells, reduce your aerobic capacity and hinder your performance. As an athlete, you are prone to oxidative damage and to some extent, the body can withstand free radicals and reactive oxygen species, but too much of oxidative stress can become overwhelming for your system and detrimental to your performance. It is here that niacin works its magic.
- Niacin is a natural antioxidant, giving your body a much needed extra line of dense against exercise-induced cell damage.
- It controls the rate of cell damage during exercise and maintains an optimum red blood cell count.
Increasing Growth Hormone Levels
As an athlete or a bodybuilder, you depend on a lean and muscular physique. Human growth hormone is critical in recovery, repair and growth of your muscles.
- Growth hormone works by stimulating production of Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF), which, in turn, stimulates nucleic acid and protein synthesis in cells.
- It rehabilitates injured tissues and sore muscles, reducing recovery time and minimizing the impact of injury on your muscles.
- It increases fat breakdown in the body, giving you a lean physique.
- It also increases red blood cell production and therefore, enhances oxygen carrying capacity.
Exercise naturally increases the production of growth hormone in our body. Growth hormone levels rise by about 300% after an intense workout of 90 minutes. Niacin, on the other hand, has been found to increase growth hormone levels by up to 600%, if combined with your workout. This enables you to burn fat quickly, build muscle and recover quickly.
The Niacin Flush
If you have taken niacin before, then you already know what niacin flush is. Let’s take a look at niacin flush, if you are not already familiar with it.
- Although, taking niacin at a high dose is considered safe, you may still suffer from this harmless side effect.
- It begins as a slight burning sensation, followed by reddish or splotchy skin discoloration.
- It always starts from your face and moves down your body. It usually ends at the chest level, but if you have taken a higher dose, your whole body may get involved.
- The flushing duration varies with the dose, but it may last from 10-30 minutes or may even last for an hour or two.
- Drinking water may help ease the symptoms of flushing. Make sure you drink filtered water.
- The flushing effects resolve over time and at some point Niacin flush will no longer occur, as your body gets used to the dose.
Don’t let the ‘Flush stories’ scare you off niacin. With NIACINMAX, you will get a milder flush, which will eventually wear off. This is because of the unique biostructure of niacin and the efficient delivery system used. This ensures that niacin is delivered at lower doses, keeping the flush in a milder spectrum.
As big a nuisance as it may seem, the flush ensures that niacin is working. We know that niacin is a potent vasodilator, affecting the capillaries. The flush is actually caused by dilation of the capillaries in the skin, which gives a reddish color to the skin. Not everyone gets an itch, when taking niacin. But if you do, remember it is harmless and will go away on its own. This itch is caused by the release of histamine from cells, in response to the toxins flowing out of your cells.
How to Take It?
As you all know, it is in the form a strip that should be placed on the tongue. It dissolves within minutes and directly enters the bloodstream through the oral mucosal lining. It should be taken on an empty stomach, so that there is no interference by fatty acids in the blood stream. Taking it first thing in the morning and at least 3-5 hours before training produces optimal effects.
Although taking a vitamin supplement is never a bad thing, but there are certain conditions, where you should consult a doctor before taking any supplements. Some of them include.
- If you are breast-feeding.
- If you suffer from a liver or kidney disease.
- If you have a known heart condition.
- If you have diabetes.
- If you have stomach ulcers.
As an athlete or a bodybuilder, it is not just about achieving a lean, muscular physique but an enduring performance is what sets the benchmark. If you are looking for an all-natural and legal performance enhancing supplement, then don’t look any further. NIACINMAX is here to help you achieve the lean physique and an enduring performance you want, with minimum side-effects. The best part is that it is all-natural and legal.