The male sex hormone known as testosterone is produced by testes in men. A little amount of the same hormone is produced in ovaries of females. The other impacts of this hormone testosterone include heaviness of voice, muscle mass, and growth of hair etc. Testosterone is a steroid hormone and also known to control the sex drive of males. There are a lot of potential benefits of this hormone and therefore it is seen that men are particularly and hence men are mostly looking for best and natural ways to boost testosterone.
One of the best and most effective ways to increase the level of testosterone hormone in the body naturally is by performing exercises such as bodybuilding. For males and females, the bodybuilding is regarded as a sexual aphrodisiac. It is one of the most effective forms of exercises one can perform as one of the most effective natural ways to boost testosterone.
If you are looking to build up your potency you need to increase the level of testosterone in the body. There are different workouts and exercises which you can perform every day in order to increase the level of testosterone which ultimately increases male strength and fertility. One of the proven health benefits of hormone testosterone is the increased sexual desire or libido. With the optimal hormone level in the body, you can have better timings and try different sexual positions. In short, it can be said that better level of testosterone in the body leads to the better practice of sex and more control over the sexual practice as well.
Exercise and Testosterone level in the body:
Performing vigorous exercise also help to boost up the production of testosterone along with some other factors such as balanced diet, stress-free and active mode of life. The testosterone level when increases in the body tend to increase your sexual desire. There are some other forms of sports like football where the players are restricted from sexual activities at the start of their game as it is likely to increase the aggressive behavior in athletes when not having sex before the onset of the game. Since the aggressive attitude is highly needed in sports. When a male performs a vigorous workout, the level of testosterone increases in the body and it ultimately increases the libido or sex drive.
It is highly potent and anabolic steroid in the body. As discussed above the testosterone is produced in the testicles but one of the trigger to increased production of testosterone is increased the flow of blood and this can be successfully brought about by exercises. Hence, it is always important to consider that you need to perform a certain level of exercise to bring about an increase in blood flow suitable enough to produce high testosterone hormone in the body. if the level of exercise, however, is not sufficient in the body and fails to increase the required blood flow, the level of testosterone will not increase. The increased blood flow to genitals is considered ideal to boost up the testosterone production naturally.
Testosterone and Super-Potency:
The super potency of a male is not restricted to his sexual prowess in bed; it is supposed to cope well with high fitness level both physically and psychologically. Males find it embarrassing to accept that they have a lesser erection and sexual dysfunctions. When we see many advertisements regarding erection dysfunctions we come to know that it is one of the most common problems nowadays. The artificial and synthetic supplements are produced to boost up the levels of testosterone in the body but they have certain negative impacts on human health. The best way to increase potency is, therefore, exercise or resistance training programs such as bodybuilding.
The relationship between Libido and testosterone in the body:
As discussed above, the male sex hormone testosterone is produced by testicles and the hormone is released directly into the blood where it plays a variety of functions. Increased libido and sex drive are one of the important functions of testosterone. As the men gain weight and BMI increases there is a considerable drop in sex drive due to drop in the levels of testosterone in the body. With the process of aging, the libido decreases in men. There are some other factors which are related to decreased libido or sex drive in men and each of the factors is directly linked to a decline in the testosterone level in the body.
- Problems with the relationship and other marital concerns.
- Mental stress, anxiety or depression.
- Feeling of guilt or other sex life-related fears
- Any trauma after sexual activity
- The use of certain drugs particularly the excessive intake of alcohol and other narcotics.
- Certain diseases which result in weakness in the body such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes etc
- The disorders and abnormal functioning of endocrine system
- The excessive use of stimulants and medicines to lower the blood pressure
- The long-term use of anti-anxiety and anti-depression pills
- Changes in the level of hormones such as decrease in the level of estrogen in females
- Lack of sexual pleasure and excitement
- Pain while having sex
- Sex-related problems
These all factors are linked directly with the decreased level of testosterone. Hence it is important to control all these factors at the root level. Stay fit and healthy and get a well-balanced diet with plenty of vegetables and fruits to stay fit. Perform vigorous exercises which tend to increase the flow of blood particularly towards genitals to enhance the testosterone level in the body naturally.
How can bodybuilding increase the sex drive in men?
A person’s sex life can be improved by many potential factors. Since multiple factors are involved in sex drive or libido, hence it is important to take care of your health and such concerns. The fitness training programs and endurance training such as bodybuilding can increase the libido considerably leading to healthy sex life afterward.
Take care of yourself and avoid staying idle. The simple factors which naturally increase the level of testosterone in the body are:
- Eat simple and balanced diet such as protein-rich diet comprising of white meat to keep your muscles stronger.
- Avoid taking Trans fats as they increase the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases such as high blood pressure and other heart concerns.
- Take fat-rich diet but be selective in fats. Nuts and olive oil provide heart-friendly fats to the body and hence rely on such simpler products.
- Stay away from stress as much as you can as increased stress can lower the testosterone level in the body
- Intake of several vegetables is ideal especially for the bodybuilders as they contain chemicals which trigger the production of testosterone.
- Adequate sleep is needed; people with lesser sleeping hours are proven to have decreased testosterone level in the body. Ideal sleeping hours needed for healthy body and mind are continuous 8-10 hours.
- Exercise well, only vigorous exercises can be helpful to increase the level of testosterone in the body as vigorous exercises increase the flow of blood to the genitals and end up in high testosterone production naturally.